2021 Town & Country League Important Dates
Rulebooks will be sent out upon receipt of sanctioning form, which will be available by March 1st
All sanctioning fees are due in the league office by April 15th , or tournament entry fees will be at the non-sanctioned team rate.
Tournament entry fees are to be paid before you play — they are due at the league office by July 1st. No team will be allowed to play until payment is made.
Entry & Drop Deadline is at noon on June 20th. After this date, it will be too late to enter the tournament, or drop from it. Fees will still be due if dropped after June 20th.
TOURNAMENT & BRACKET DISTRIBUTION MEETING:
- Baseball — Date — TBD 7:00 PM for all age groups
- Location: Wabash & Erie Canal Conference & Interpretive Center, Delphi IN
- BRING YOUR ENTRY FEES TO THIS MEETING IF NOT ALREADY PAID
STATE TOURNAMENT DATES:
- Baseball — for 8U, 10U & 12U's (Dates are all weather permitting):
- District — will start as early as Wednesday, July 7 th (depending on entries & fields available) & will end on Monday, July 12th.
- Semi-State — will start as early as Wednesday, July 14 th (depending on the number of teams advancing) & will end on Monday July 19nd.
- State Finals — will start on Thursday, July 22nd & end on Monday, July 26th.
- 14 & Under — will start Thursday July 22nd & end on Monday, July 26th. Start date & completion date will depend on the number of entries.
All rounds are scheduled to completed by Monday, weather permitting. Each round could go longer into the week as a last resort.